Before going further we will see why there is a need to use any Practice Management Software.
First of all understand what is Practice Management software?
Practice management software helps CA firms to automate their tasks, Handles workflow automation, office automation, client collaboration, document management system and to do Invoicing and Accounts Receivable.
It means CA firms can become a paperless office. Gone are the days when CA offices were filled with lots of papers, unorganized files. Due to these unorganized structure partners not able to focus on their work, as a result the productivity of the firm gets reduced. Therefore with the help of the software they can more focus on business development.
Finally now we see who are in the top notch category to provide Practice management software to CA firms.
- CCH iFirm (http://www.cchifirm.co.in): – This software I can say that it is ruling the market with their useful features. By using this software you can track almost every things that any CA firm require.
Some of the key features are mentioned below.
- Job Tracking
- Resource Tracking
- Workflow Automation
- Capacity Planning
- Time sheets
- Job Costing
- Email Reminders
- Expense Tracking
- Automated alerts
- Reporting ….and many more features….
Furthermore this software can also accessible from mobile phones.
2. Firmzen (http://www.firmzen.com/) – Apart from CCH iFirm there is another software having similar kind of Functionality. Some of the major functionality of this software is
- Manage Daily Calendars
- Manage Tasks
- Time sheet & Expense tracking
- Document Management
Apart from all these features there are some more small features that you can see on their website http://www.firmzen.com/
3. CA Dashboard (https://www.cadashboard.com/)- When we are discussing any practice management software we can’t forget CA Dashboard. This software is having various useful features and their pricing model is also much less then their competitors.
You will get almost all the features that any CA require, like some below features:
- Client master
- Workflow Management
- Document Management
- Financial Management
- Role based Access
- Reports … any many more….
You can always refer to their website (https://www.cadashboard.com/) for any additional features. Probably this software is cheap and best as compared to others.
Now Voting time..
In conclusion to this I would like to give a ranking of 1,2 and 3 for these software
- CCH-iFirm (Lots of features but high Pricing)
- CA Dashboard (Less features then CCH iFirm but less pricing)
- Firmzen (Less features and Less pricing)
My vote goes to CCH iFirm even if the pricing is high because it almost captures all the essential feature list.
I hope you liked this article.
Thank you for reading it. Don’t forget to post comment on this articles.