In recent years we all hear about cloud computing, SAAS model, PAAS model. But what exactly it is? Before going ahead further let’s understand What is cloud computing?
Cloud Computing is referred as “the cloud”, it means storing or accessing your data and programs over the internet rather than your own server available on premise.
What is CRM?
CRM stands for customer relationship management. It is a tool used for managing you company’s relationships with your clients & Prospects.
Now the next question is:
What is Salesforce CRM?
Salesforce CRM is a cloud based CRM solution founded in 1999 which helps to manage all your contacts & relationships with them. You don’t have to install any software. Just log in with your ID & password and get onto work.
What all you can do with Salesforce CRM?
It provides software solution for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics Cloud, IoT Cloud, App Cloud, Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Force.com, and Chatter and building custom mobile apps.
- You can concentrate on building your app using Salesforce tools, rather than building the infrastructure and tools yourself. This can save you years of time and millions of dollars.
- Salesforce customers generally say that it’s unique for three major reasons:
- Fast – Traditional CRM software can take more than a year to deploy, compare that to months or even weeks with Salesforce.
- Easy – Salesforce wins in the easy to use category hands down. You can spend more time putting it to use and less time figuring it out.
- Effective – Because it is easy to use and can be customized to meet business needs, customers find Salesforce very effective.
- It is on cloud so users can log in from anywhere with access to Internet.
- It can easily integrates with 3rd paty apps like Gmail, Outlook etc.
- It is not domain specific, Even startups can also use it.